Summary of Position:
The Project Manager, R&D Implementation oversees the implementation and go-to-market launch for new products and service offerings. This person will work with VisitPay Product, Development, IS/IT, Implementation, and Client Services, and with VisitPay clients directly, to take new products and services to market. The PM, R&D Implementation will do much more than execute; rather, he/she will be a valued and critical problem solver on the “what” and “how”, as we develop and implement new products and services.
Manage internal and external timelines
Coordinate and prioritize internal and client resources
Consult with internal and client functional and technical resources to plan, problem solve, and drive effective delivery
Influence product and service requirements through a deep understanding of Product intent, as well as the client and operating environments
Work in a matrixed environment
Competencies for success include the ability to:
- Manage multiple timelines and priorities
- Thrive in an environment of ambiguity and change
- Develop and use the right tools for the job
- Problem solve, with the ability to think quickly and implement plans/structure for accomplishing established goals
- Exhibit a strong knowledge of project management, including developing, communicating and maintaining appropriate project plans that identify scope, required tasks, manage resource planning & allocation, and monitor process
- Work in a matrixed team environment and lead a high performing team
- Manage goals and outcomes vs. task completion
- Deal diplomatically with, and win the trust and respect of, clients and team members
- Adapt, work in a fast-paced, changing business environment, exhibiting flexibility when needed and to continue performing work responsibilities despite changing situations
- Analyze, solve problems, and make recommendations to internal and client’s management, operations, and technical specialists
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or other technical discipline a plus
Certification and/or demonstrated hands-on experience with key project management tools and practices
Certification and/or demonstrated hands-on experience with key agile software development tools, Lean principles and practices
Minimum of 2 years of hands-on technical experience in product/services, or software development
Minimum of 2 years of hands-on project management and/or agile development experience
Healthcare or financial services industry experience a plus.
This position is based in Boise, ID.
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
VisitPay is a well-funded start-up in a $400B growing market. We are a nationally focused company working closing with some of the nation’s largest and most well-respected health systems to provide innovative and compelling SaaS-based products. We are poised to capture significant share in the massive and growing self-pay market. Our solutions help healthcare systems optimize their revenue while providing patients with a much improved and friendly billing experience.
Located in beautiful Boise, Idaho, you will have the opportunity to work with an exceptional leadership team who has significant experience building companies in consumer finance, software and analytics, and enjoy a competitive salary, benefits and equity appreciation rights, as well as a work/life balance suited to enjoy the beautiful landscape Idaho provides.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
VisitPay is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.