Summary of Position:
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Architect to help us disrupt and revolutionize the patient payment and billing experience in health care. In this position you will be responsible for the design and development of our data warehouse and business intelligence solutions. The work you do will directly contribute to the success and growth of VisitPay.
- Consult with internal business users and our analytics team to translate business questions into technical solutions for reporting and analytics
- Create, modify, and maintain our data warehouse, BI reports, report templates, and dashboards
- Define and build dimensional models to meet business and analytical requirements
- Design and build BI/Analytics tools, including Microsoft Power BI, MS SSRS MS SSAS and other technologies as necessary
- Research, suggest and deploy best in class business intelligence tools and technologies
- Work in a secure environment dealing with HIPAA and PCI data
Competencies for success:
- Strong sense of customer/solution ownership
- Is self-driven, diligent, and enjoys solving problems
- Thrives on challenges and loves learning
- Proven ability to successfully deliver on-time
- Wants to be part of a high-growth, high-innovation company that will revolutionize a market
- Prefers a collaborative environment and is comfortable working with others and giving and receiving feedback
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Business, or Mathematics related discipline (or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years’ experience as a combination of Business Intelligence Developer, Data Engineer, and Database Administrator
- 2+ years designing data warehouse systems. Experience with cloud solutions a plus
- Ability to translate business questions and requirements into data models, reports, and visualization.
- Extensive experience designing KPIs and metrics
- Strong background with SQL Server. Oracle or equivalent systems
- Experience with SQL, data modeling, data mining, and working with large-scale datasets
- Experience writing complex and scalable ETL processes
- Experience with one or more BI reporting tools (Tableau, MicroStrategy, Business Objects, OBIEE, Cognos, etc.)
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills and an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Familiarity with DevOps related to implementation a plus
- Experience with Windows OS and Server Platforms
- (Bonus) Python, PowerShell, .NET, C#, R
- This position is based in Boise, ID. Sponsorship is not available for this position. Relocation assistance is not provided.
VisitPay is a well-funded mid-growth company in a $400B growing market. We are a nationally focused company working closely with some of the nation’s largest and most well-respected health systems to provide innovative and compelling SaaS-based products. We are poised to capture significant share in the massive and growing self-pay market. Our solutions help healthcare systems optimize their revenue while providing patients with much improved and friendly billing experience.
Located in beautiful Boise, Idaho, you will have the opportunity to work with an exceptional leadership team who has significant experience building companies in consumer finance, software and analytics, and enjoy a competitive salary, benefits and equity appreciation rights, as well as a work/life balance suited to enjoy the beautiful landscape Idaho provides.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
VisitPay is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.