Summary of Position:
We are seeking a Business Analyst to join our Analytics and Client Services team. The ideal candidate is an analytic razor and a driven problem solver who will contribute to projects and strategies that deliver increased profitability and increased patient satisfaction for our clients and our company. This candidate works hard and is willing to put in the extra time and effort required to drive the success of a growth company, while also enjoying the flexible, casual environment we provide.
Core skills include understanding and identifying key business questions and opportunities, developing analysis plans, assembling and synthesizing data using advanced SQL queries, seamlessly integrating data into Excel models, charts/tables, and other tools to deliver clear and crisp communication and recommendations. The Business Analyst both supports and leads efforts with our clients and members of our client services, product, and data engineering teams.
Competencies for success:
· BA/BS in a quantitative or analytic field (or, a BA/BS in a non-quantitative field with other evidence of analytical experience and strength)
· 0-2 yrs work experience (preferred) with track record of delivering results and driving impact (internships will count toward this experience)
· Demonstrated SQL experience, with emphasis on querying multiple large-volume data sets for the purposes of summary reporting
· Experience with excel and building excel models preferred, exposure and demonstrated ability to learn rapidly also acceptable
· Nice to have: experience with SQL Server Reporting Services
VisitPay is a well-funded mid-growth company in a $400B growing market. We are a nationally focused company working closely with some of the nation’s largest and most well-respected health systems to provide innovative and compelling SaaS-based products. We are poised to capture significant share in the massive and growing self-pay market. Our solutions help healthcare systems optimize their revenue while providing patients with much improved and friendly billing experience.
Located in beautiful Boise, Idaho, you will have the opportunity to work with an exceptional leadership team who has significant experience building companies in consumer finance, software and analytics, and enjoy a competitive salary, benefits and equity appreciation rights, as well as a work/life balance suited to enjoy the beautiful landscape Idaho provides.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
VisitPay is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application was submitted successfully.