Reports To: Sr. Director, Analytics & Data Science
Summary of Position:
The Project Manager oversees the implementation of Analytical Products (Scoring, Segmentation, and Reporting) for VisitPay clients. You will work with a cross-functional team within VisitPay to ensure successful and timely delivery of Analytical Product implementations for new clients as well as migrating existing clients to VisitPay’s new analytical platform. This cross-functional team consists of representatives from Data Analytics, Business Analysts, Client Technical Implementation, Engineering, Client Implementation, Account Management, and Product. As such, it is critical the PM can communicate easily and effectively with technical and non-technical team members.
- Manage analytical projects (Scoring, Segmentations, and Business Intelligence reporting) implementation schedules, including dependencies within and outside the cross-functional team
- Identify process optimization and standardization opportunities and recommend changes to improve speed to implement (specific to analytical product implementations)
- Manage re-engineering and refactoring of analytics products. Document and refine implementation process to enable efficient future implementations
- Identify and remove impediments to the cross-functional team’s progress so they can operate as efficiently and effectively as possible
- Facilitate analytical project implementation status and other project meetings, ensuring effective and valuable communication between team members and delving into topics to uncover potential issues that require resolution
- Regularly communicate status to stakeholders across all levels of the organization, including C-level
Competencies for Success:
- Ability to project manage in a matrix organization
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects concurrently
- Prior experience project managing Business Intelligence tool migrations and/or Analytics product implementations
- Experience performing business analysis and/or business process improvements
- Understanding of client implementation workflows and/or software development lifecycles (both waterfall and Agile)
- Experience with Atlassian suite of products
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Quick learner/self-learner, including the ability to quickly understand a complex solution and offer structure for team members tasked with successful client implementations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, MIS, Project Management, Organizational Sciences, or related field strongly preferred
- 2+ years’ experience managing technical projects, with preference given to experience managing analytical or business intelligence projects
- Proven success managing technical projects or teams to a desired outcome through organization, communication and influence
- This position is based in Boise, ID. Relocation assistance is not provided.
- Sponsorship is not available for this position.
VisitPay is a well-funded mid-growth company in a $400B growing market. We are a nationally focused company working closely with some of the nation’s largest and most well-respected health systems to provide innovative and compelling SaaS-based products. We are poised to capture significant share in the massive and growing self-pay market. Our solutions help healthcare systems optimize their revenue while providing patients with much improved and friendly billing experience.
Located in beautiful Boise, Idaho, you will have the opportunity to work with an exceptional leadership team who has significant experience building companies in consumer finance, software and analytics, and enjoy a competitive salary, benefits and equity appreciation rights, as well as a work/life balance suited to enjoy the beautiful landscape Idaho provides.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
VisitPay is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.