PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER
Reports to: VP of Client and Consumer Marketing
FLSA Status: Salaried/Exempt
Summary of Position:
VisitPay is looking for a growth-focused product marketer to apply deep buyer, competitor, product and route to market knowledge to develop end to end marketing plans, value propositions and content to support our growth. In partnership with product managers, sales, and our client services team, this person will help continue to improve VisitPay’s market position, competitive advantage and business results.
- Use market analysis to understand customer needs and develop marketing plans for the VisitPay platform, understanding the competitive landscape and developing and executing competitive counter-tactics
- Develop VisitPay’s market facing point of view, key messages and leadership proof points
Translate technical details into benefits for the user
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, campaigns)
Collaborate closely with product management to create commercial frameworks and strategies to bring new VisitPay products and innovations to market
- Study company products
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, packaging, education, campaigns, product launching)
- Create market facing content such as presentations, whitepapers, fact sheets and blogs and support sales and channel enablement activities
- Collaborate closely with sales and the demand generation marketing team to support events, campaigns and digital touch points with clients and prospects
- Be an active participant in the market by participating on social media, in sales situations, with analysts and other industry observers
- Be a client and market advocate into the VisitPay organization
- Prioritize long-term and short-term initiatives that support VisitPay’s overall marketing and business strategies
- Evaluate project success through metrics to confirm results meet the business need
- Report results to senior leadership on a regular basis
Competencies for success:
- Exceptional communicator, written and oral
- Expertise in technology product marketing
- Quantitative person who utilizes data to solve problems and can grasp principles of consumer finance
- Always client and consumer centric
- Collaborative influencer
- Work in an agile environment
- The ability to give and receive feedback at all levels of the organization along with strong coaching, problem-solving and collaboration skills
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of related work experience with a minimum of 2 years in product marketing and/or channel marketing
- Proven success in working well with various groups and levels of the organization
- This position is based in Boise, ID
- Sponsorship is not provided.
VisitPay is a well-funded mid-growth company in a $400B growing market. We are a nationally focused company working closely with some of the nation’s largest and most well-respected health systems to provide innovative and compelling SaaS-based products. We are poised to capture significant share in the massive and growing self-pay market. Our solutions help healthcare systems optimize their revenue while providing patients with much improved and friendly billing experience.
Located in beautiful Boise, Idaho, you will have the opportunity to work with an exceptional leadership team who has significant experience building companies in consumer finance, software and analytics, and enjoy a competitive salary, benefits and equity appreciation rights, as well as a work/life balance suited to enjoy the beautiful landscape Idaho provides.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
VisitPay is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.